Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 182 of 365


I'm going to mark tomorrow as my halfway point of my 365 Project. I want to write down what I learned and what I need to work on over the next 182 days. I'm also tossing around the idea of posting my unretouched photo but to also post an edited version and put down what it was I did to the photo. At least for ones that need work.

edit-
I forgot to mention what this photo is. This is, like yesterday, an open shutter zoom shot. The subject was a small, about 8 inches tall, paper dress mannequin. It is covered with newsprint and that is what the texture is in the photo. I zoomed out and held on the entire piece for a second and then zoomed in to get the superimposed image of a small portion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be keen to see some of your edited photos here (along with the originals). Lots to learn there...

Suselek said...

I love the visual effect of this image. Although it is a total abstract, I couldn't tell what it is, I am drawn to it.

Jen said...

I dig it.

zelly b. said...

This is such a gorgeous photo. And as Suselek said, you definitely can't help but find yourself drawn to it.