Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 185 of 365


No fireworks, just a lantern with a battery powered candle on a white surface and black background. Fireworks are banned where we live and I blew enough stuff up in my younger days to satisfy my destructive urges.

I will be offline tomorrow for a short camping trip. We are headed down the coast to Big Sur for an overnight stay. In the 8 years we've lived here in the Monterey area we have only gone down to Big Sur a handful of times and never camped. I plan on taking plenty of photos tomorrow and Monday so will post both Day 186 and 187 on Monday.

Hope everyone in the U.S. had a safe and happy Independence Day celebration today.

Thanks once again for everyone who stops by my little project and special thanks go out to you all who are so kind to post comments and give feedback when I ask for it. It truly is helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One if by land, two if by sea... nice image!