Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 209 of 365


More of the spinning pins but this time with some motion thrown in. Started with the pins as close to the 50mm lens as I could get them and with the shutter open and the pins spinning (via the power drill, which I can't believe took me so long to think of using) I moved the drill back and away from the lens. I got the effect I was shooting for.

Now that I have a way of making things spin I'll be doing some more experimenting I'm sure. Hopefully my experimenting isn't getting boring for those of you checking my site. I'm really heartened by the fact that I'm still coming up with ideas at this stage of the project. There have been days where I don't feel like taking a photo at all but still did, so these last couple of weeks where I'm excited to get out there and play have been nice.

1 comment:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Strangely appealing effect.