Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 199 of 365


Participated in the 2009 Scott Kelby's 2nd Annual World Wide Photo Walk today. Took this shot outside one of the oldest missions in CA. It was fun getting out with other photographers and walking around Monterey. I was introduced to a few places I hadn't found on my previous walks. It was fun seeing what others gravitated towards and found while looking through other peoples photos while enjoying a beer and lunch at a local brewery that while we all walked the same route there were many takes on the same subject.

I've posted some of my other shots from today on my Flickr. I took almost 200 photos and picked my favorite 17 photos from that. The photos posted on Flickr have had some minor corrections done to them, mostly sharpening, minor levels correcting, and spot removal on the long zoom shots. Want to see how dirty your sensor is...use your zoom lens.

3 comments:

jo said...

I looked at your photos on Flicker. Every one is a beauty!

mljrbg said...

You photographs are absolutely stunning. I like the way you use experimentation in your photographs. Your explanations are so detailed and informative. I did the Photowalk yesterday in Geneva, IL. It was a great learning experience and a lot of fun.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Thank Heavens, you got out in the sun for a change, we were worried about your nocturnal activities Vlad!