Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 99 of 365


Raining out today so back to the lightbox. This is a macro of an Easter Lily. Plenty of different way to photograph these flowers so may play around with them the next couple of days.

The USA Network has been running commercials for a photography project they sponsored called the Character Project. Different photographers from around the country taking portraits of regular people. I finally got around to looking at it and really enjoyed the photographs. Check it out.... Character Project

3 comments:

Julie M said...

That is lovely in it's simplicity, Rob. I look forward to seeing more of your lily series.

Thanks for the link. That looks like it deserves to be sat down to with a cup of coffee and enjoyed.

Happy Easter!

Ariston Collander Photography said...

This image has a very delicate look. I love the black background. I could see this up on a wall in a coffee shop or something.

Celina said...

Love the curves of this. I love to photograph flowers, I really need to start doing more of it. This is a nice strong photo.