Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 115 of 365


I decided to go with something other than flowers today. I took several shots of wildflowers but they all pretty much looked exactly like every other wildflower photo I've taken the past month. I did find a place that I want to see what I can do with another time. I had explored the old Army training area near my house via Google Maps satellite view and noticed what looked like a trench and foxhole complex out in the middle of the woods and sure enough it was . It was in pretty bad disrepair but I think my boots may have to visit.

Speaking of Google Maps...not a bad way to explore before heading out. The satellite view is pretty cool as you can find things you might miss from the ground. The trench area I found wasn't visible from any of the nearby trails and I didn't actually see it until I walked right up on it after heading off the nearest trail.

1 comment:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

There is the field, "If you build it, they will come!: