Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 82 of 365


I've had a cold the last couple of days and I think I may have kicked it today. I stayed home from work but have class tonight that I probably should attend since we have a test. I didn't feel particularly creative today so rolled my wife's dressmaker's dummy to the back south facing window. Kind of tight so could only fit part of the dummy into the shot.

There were some questions regarding how I did yesterdays shot. I'll try and response to them tonight after class or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to have a cold more often - this is lovely. The color and the way the light falls across it is super. It shows us all how it's possible to find an interesting shot anywhere around the house.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I've had days when my neck feels like that but Tammy and Karen have taught me that "Wild Turkey" is a cure all, can't wait to know about 81

Anonymous said...

Like Karen, I think this is lovely. I'm not sure including the whole form would have made it better, but I might like to see more of the rays of light hitting the wall behind. This is one of those images that will keep coming back to me........

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thanks everyone. I'll try this one again and see about some more background...may have to move a few things out of the way :)