Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 292 of 365


Day 292 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.
After work I grabbed my camera and stepped out into my backyard because I spotted a rainbow as I was pulling in. While trying to photograph the rainbow I saw some ravens flying by but I couldn't get them lined up with the rainbow so took a seperate shot. Even though it's not very sharp I liked the contrast and silhouette of the black bird against the gray clouds...gave it a certain mood feel for me. I combined a rainbow shot with this photo to see how it would look. Any thoughts?



Chasing the Rainbow

5 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Beautiful compilation of two great shots.

Tim Dustrude said...

I think it looks great. Nice combo!

Mark said...

good job ...looks great

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate you all taking the time to check my blog out and to leave comments and feedback. :)

Suselek said...

Combining those images certainly added interest to both of them. Good job.