Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 284 of 365


Day 284 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

Yeah I know...I did this exact same shot just 3 days ago. The reason for the duplication stems from getting a piece of silver reflective paper at Michael's craft store and wanted to see how it would work. Decided to see how the rocks look in comparison. The shot from 3 days ago the rocks was on a piece of clear acetate on glossy black paper.

Not much of a difference that I can tell...maybe a bit more rock in the reflection due to the reflective nature of the silver (almost like a mirror) paper.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I loved the other so much I thought it hard to improve on, but that has four whole new facets to the shot, the added refection enhances it heaps IMHO

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thanks Ron...now I'm wondering what it would like if I rotated the rocks so you can see both sides in reflection. :)