Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 278 of 365




Day 278 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

An old high school friend that I've reconnected with on Facebook asked if I'd be interested in this old Kodak book he found recently. It appears to be a 1951 edition Kodak Master Photoguide pocket book. Thank you Leonard...it's a great little book and has some information that is quite useful.

After loading the photo onto my computer I noticed it wasn't quite in focus since I was shooting hand held with my 50mm f/1.8. I don't feel like reshooting tonight...

Here's a page of information that if you ever need to shoot a carnival, stage show, wrestling or boxing match you might find useful. Click on the photo and it's readable.


4 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Super read, thank you, great re-connection too!

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thanks Ron :)

As I discover cool little tidbits from this little book I'll take shots of them and post them up. You never know what we may learn :)

christine said...

Hi! I just wandered in from over at annoyinglyboring... I've got my own 365 going on, so I always enjoy checking out others' projects. I love that that all of your shots are SOOC!
Thanks for sharing -- I'll be following along!

Suselek said...

This looks like a great book. It must be fun going through old pages and seeing, how little really changed in the way we take pictures.