Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 283 of 365


Day 283 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I went to a small vintage air and car show today. Got several photos of old World War II era planes and a few car photos. What I ended up finding more interesting was a photographer taking photos of some models made up like 40's pinup girls but with lots of tattoos posing with some of the airplanes. He didn't seem to mind that other guys with cameras were taking photos of the girls so I took a few. I was more interested in watching him direct the models...I'm a bit weird I guess because all the other guys were pretty much only focused on the girls.

My photo of the day is one I took after the photographer was done directing the model. I wasn't standing so she was looking towards me but that's alright...it was interesting watching the shot. Below are some shots I took of the photographer directing the model in her poses.



 

 

 

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

It is great to come across someone as dedicated to his art as you are, I for one believe that you had absolutely no interest in the GIRL!
But then I am easily fooled and hope your Missus falls for it too!

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Heh...the funny thing is it really was more about the art for me. It could have been guys dressed up like World War II fighter pilots and I'd have had the same amount of interest in the other photographers creative process. :)