Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 180 of 365


Jason over at Canon Blogger posted about light painting the other day and it inspired me to play a little with a strand of white Christmas lights. I tied a purple ribbon around some of the lights for some other color than white. May look for some cheap multi-color blinking lights in the future to use for this. I was twirling the lights to get this shot.

Speaking of Jason and Canon Blogger, he has another great contest he just posted about this evening. So this is fresh off the presses. The contest is to win a copy of the OnOne Plugin Suite 4.5 and the theme is Numbers. Get the specific here.

2 comments:

Jason Anderson said...

Hey, thanks for the links on inspiration and contest info - but regardless, this is a super cool visual - I love the use of x-mas lights too!

Jen said...

This is whacky cool - makes me think about that white vinyl SoundGarden (c. 1994?) album I have out in the garage somewhere...