Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 158 of 365


Our favorite coffee hangout, Acme Coffee in Seaside CA, sponsored a small flea market today so we went to see what kind of treasures we could find. Because I feel uncomfortable taking photos of people that I don't know I decided to try shooting from the hip. With a Blackrapid strap it is pretty easy to do. I just held the camera as straight as I could and pressed the shutter release randomly as I was walking around the market. The above is one of the random shots that I liked the best. Mostly because it actually has some composition and I liked the shadows.

It was nice getting out and doing something random instead of sitting in my garage late at night stressing over my photo of the day. This should be fun right? :)

Thanks everyone for the comments and encouragement they are very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the shadows in this photo, Stealth Man.