Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 177 of 365


We were sitting on the couch watching some tv and my wife looked out the window and exclaimed that we have a turkey on our roof. We had a wild turkey for whatever reason walking around on our roof. We see them all the time roaming around but never one on our roof. Figured it was a photo worthy experience. Unfortunately the sky was our typical overcast so not much to shoot against.

Thanks for the all feedback on yesterdays photo. It really helped...I knew it was probably blown out but being told so and composition feedback was much appreciated.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Lucky Karen (klsbear) wasn't there, she would have wanted to drink the Wild Turkey" and she could have hurt herself falling off the roof, Hey I'd PAY for that shot.
Thanks for your explanation, I will keep looking maybe I will develop a taste for High Key, but it looks doubtful at the moment.

Jen said...

So cool you were able to capture this.