Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 174 of 365


I wanted to try the high key technique again tonight but with something not already plain white. The statue of Ganesh, the Remover of Obstacles, my wife got from her family for her recent Zero Balancing certification, served as my model. It's base white but has lots of blue paint for the shadow lines and jewelry. Instead of a full shot I played around with closeups . The photo below is an inverted version. I was playing around and wondered what it would look like inverted and liked the look.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The first one is a little bit too light for me . . . but I love the inverted one!

jo said...

You have outdone yourself! I like the blazing light one best, but the inverted one has depth.

Jay said...

Nice pic Rob...

Jen said...

Ganesh is fresh! And so are these pictures.