Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 155 of 365


Want to take more photos of food while in prep phase or cooked but presented nicely. This isn't the greatest for a couple different reasons. We had just come from grocery shopping and were hungry and still needed to put it in the oven to cook and the natural sunlight was almost gone so I was in a hurry. Because of the failing light I had to shoot at f/1.8 or start bumping up my ISO, which I try not to do. So it's a little more out of focus than I would have liked. I would have also cleaned up the stray pieces of cheese off the pizza stone and table. Oh...and centered it better in the frame.

The pizza however tasted mighty good.

(edit - This is the greatest... changed to This isn't the greatest. Forgot the n't last night while typing)

2 comments:

Ilan said...

I never succeeded in taking a food photo and making it look appetizing, so I know how hard it can get.
Very nicely done!

mitzs said...

Actually, I like the cheese pieces laying around it. I think it add interest and another demention to it. Ohhh, don't I sound like I know what I am talking about. lol