Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 166 of 365


How about some purple...with some more purple thrown in for good measure. I could almost get rid of the bougainvillea and just take a photo of the background, which is a purple metallic table cloth thingy someone gave my wife, which is now in my background library as of tonight.

Tonight I wanted to practice lighting the subject separate from the background. I had one light on the background and one on the flowers coming from the side with a bounce on the right. Lighting could be better but I learned something from the experience and will experiment more another day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

From here on out, I shall consult with you before things go into the Goodwill bag - you never know what will make a good background. I like this. The threads look almost like sequins.