Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 163 of 365


With my office being moved earlier this week and me being a bit tired from all the packing, coordinating the move, unpacking and organizing I'm a bit tired.

Outside the new building my office is in is this rather large bush with large white and yellow flowers on it. The petals are white and the center is yellow. The white petals look like crumpled paper and are really cool looking. I had hoped to get some photos of the flowers and grabbed one as I was leaving work tonight. Didn't really like any of the photos I took of it so went with the ol' waterdrop standby. I guess when all else fails just sprinkle water on your subject...

I think I will try again with one of these flowers but use my regular macro lens instead of the 2 lens reverse macro technique.

No comments: