Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 167 of 365


I didn't have any ideas for today's photo so decided to dig through some storage bins in the garage. Came across my old Boy Scout uniform and several patches, badges and books. I think I quit about the time I hit high school and got more involved in sports and girls. As you can see I have a hard time getting rid of memories.

What I'm wanting to really do is multiple item still life. I think I've got the single item thing down so now it's time to try and figure out how to light several items. This will be a challenge mostly due to gear but I'll see what I can do. I'll tap into my adapt and overcome skills I learned in the Army.

2 comments:

webmaster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The light looks beautiful in this shot, Rob. I look forward to more of your experimentation.