Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 139 of 365


Yeah I know...another reverse lens shot. I'm not done exploring yet and this is just me figuring out my limits of the technique.

I was inspired by some great help and feedback from pic_chic over on Flickr. It has been really great to have so many wonderful people along on my photography journey. I never expected to be where I am right now with it.

Some of you may not be National Association of Photoshop Professional members so may not know about this but on July 18 it is Scott Kelby's 2nd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk. I wasn't able to do it last year but have already signed up for the Paso Robles, CA walk. Check it out...it's free and you get to meet up with other local photographers, have a walk, take some pictures, sit down and have lunch or dinner and see what each other did. There are even prizes to be had :)

Look here to see if there is one near you - http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

No comments: