Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 128 of 365


I think I've exhausted how I can see these Gerbera daisies creatively so tomorrow I'll try something else. Thought I'd go with a different angle today instead of straight on or at a slight angle like the last couple of days and the ones I posted to my Flickr.

I think it's time to do my periodic thank you to all of you that take the time to check out my photos and especially to you that leave me comments. They truly do keep me energized and as I noted a while back...I trying to reciprocate by finally setting up my Google Reader. If you have a photo blog you want me to check out please e-mail me (see my profile) or leave a comment and I'll come check it out. It's always nice to see what others are doing and to be able to get some inspiration. I don't know how many times I've looked at a photo someone else has done and say to myself I never would have thought of shooting that or at that angle. The photography community truly is full of amazingly creative and helpful people.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I will never get tired of seeing these shots, keep up the excellent work!

Jen said...

What he said.

CraigM said...

My first visit here, you really do have some gorgeous images and this is one of them, great angle to shoot from, well done!

Sharon said...

You are right, I wouldn't have thought to try that angle you did today. Very cool!

http://sharonlinnefaulk.com/photo

Anonymous said...

Changed my mind. This one is my favorite. :-)

Ilan said...

It's VERY hard to be creative and have an original shots when you speak about flowers.
That said, I don't think I saw such a great 3 in a row flowers shots...well.. never.
I'm stunned!

. said...

Nice Bokeh dude.

Anonymous said...

Your Gerbera Daisy series is wonderful!