Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23 of 365

It was another rainy day so I have another raindrop photo. The difference between yesterday's photo and today's was the addition of a circular polarizer. It was too dark yesterday to use but today I took my picture mid day so had plenty of light.

I've been happy with most of the photos I've been using for this project that I've been neglecting Photoshop so I will probably post some edited photos to my Flickr account this weekend. What I'm really liking is the pictures I've been taking recently, in my very self-critical eye, don't need a lot of correcting. A few little tweaks here and there but any Photoshop work I do will be mostly playing around with other techniques like black and white, a little HDR, some layering of other images and so on.

No comments: