Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 59 of 365


The last day of February. This is officially the end of month two of my year long photo project. I've had some successes, some failures, but in all it's been fun and each day a learning experience.

Today I did a smorgasbord of things. I took some pictures of some flowers, some cherry blossoms, a surfer, a rock cairn on the beach, some Sand Pipers flying by, my boots taking in some rays and watching some surfers ride the waves and lastly a vintage Corvette. All in all a good picture taking kind of day. I still have more to post to my Flickr later tonight.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Just wanted to let you know what a great job you're doing. I catch up every 2-3 days and enjoy all the hard work you're putting into this.

Anonymous said...

Super cool symmetry!!!