Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 43 of 365

I wanted to bring the boots out today but didn't get much time to find a good setup. I noticed a small patch of wild flowers growing across the street from my office in a big open field so after work ran over there with the boots to see what I could do with them. There weren't as many as I thought but then again I was looking at them from 150 yards or so away. I think the last week of having a cold and feeling a little blah is creeping into my photography...I can really only describe the following as blah. I couldn't decide which was less so, so posted a color and b&w version. I was envisioning b&w when I took the shot so have allowed myself that much manipulation in Photoshop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the splash of color from the flowers in front of the boots and using the green as a frame.