Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34 of 365 - Getting my geek on

I was chatting with a few people on Twitter earlier and my level of geekiness was tested (in jest) so to help show just how much of a geek I am I give you just one of many miniatures I painted when I played Dungeons & Dragons. I spent about an hour this evening digging everything out and deciding what to use. Because I had a hard time I think my next couple of days of photos will be playing with lighting and photographing some of my old miniatures. I would spend hours painting these things and still have several unpainted or in various stages of completion. I miss playing and haven't played since moving from Seattle about 8 years ago. Hard to find a good group of people who are washed, have jobs and don't live in their parents basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I love it!
My first foray into D&D was with a high school buddy who's Dad was really into it. They had a family game night and often picked up D&D.

His Dad had boxes and boxes of hand painted miniatures.

Good memories.