Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 237 of 365


Day 237 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I'm guessing I'll probably duplicate a few ideas as my 365 project enters the last couple of months. I was going to avoid doing this but after a few comments today I realized that some of you who visit my site may not have seen all 237 photos I've posted. I may take some time tomorrow and look at some older stuff and see if I can come up with something along the same lines but better.

Thanks again for taking the time to visit.

3 comments:

Paul R. Giunta said...

very cool! i love the colors!!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Terrific luminescence!

Pete said...

That's actually a pretty good idea, I think! It'll show you (and the rest of us) how your photography has grown... would you mind reposting the older photo interpretation of the same theme along with it, or at least telling us which earlier posts were similar? I'd be really interested in seeing that.