Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 214 of 365


Spent the day out at the 2009 Monterey Scottish Games & Celtic Festival. A couple of the participates are friends so wanted to get some photos of them and try my hand at something quite a bit different than what I've been doing recently. I took over 300 photos and most were burst shots so I could capture action.

Out of all the action shots why did I pick this one as my pick of the day? I found it to be my cleanest and most like what I was trying to capture. I just found the way he lifted the stone above his head and looked up while focusing on the task at hand to be appealing.

I'm still going through the photos but have posted to my Flickr if you're interested.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Subject isolation is nice in this. I'll check out the rest of your set.