Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 272 of 365


Day 272 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

Heh...just discovered that my birthday is the 272 day of the year. My old pair of brown John Fluevog shoes finally gave out a couple months ago so my wife got me a new pair of a different style for my b-day. I have a blue pair of this same style. Thought I'd try my hand at a product shot. Not sure if I like the lights in the background or not...looked better in my head.

A few other variations of the shoe shot.




3 comments:

Jen said...

The family that 'Vogs together, stays together.

PG said...

I like the last shot very much, what did you do to make the background?

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thanks...I used a string of Christmas lights. They were regular white lights but I colored some with different colored Sharpie pens for a little color :)