Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 245 of 365


Day 245 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

When all else fails I always have smoke to photograph. I'm trying to see if I can control it a little better, probably a lost cause but I'm going to try anyway. Having it come out of a bottle instead of just from the incense sticking out of a jar of sand does offer a bit more control. It tends to come out funneled in a stream a bit better and start straight up as opposed to all over the place when out in the open.

2 comments:

Joanna's Foto Blog said...

great shot! at first I didn't exactly realize what the photograph is of. It looks a little bit like abstraction. But than it came to shape- I really like it!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Yes the Genie is out of the bottle, so the Bottle is empty, a reason of its own to morn, Beautiful effect.