Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 255 of 365


Day 255 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.
Went out for a walk this morning and took a variety of shots that range from pelicans, boats, bocce ball, people and plants. Looking through them all this particular shot of a young fern was the one that made me pause. I do have some of other shots from the day that I liked and those will be posted on my Flickr if you're interested.

I find that I keep going to the same place for my photo walks. Because of this laziness, lazy in the sense that I'm sure there are other places to walk around but this place is the most convenient, I've made it a point to look differently at my surroundings each time. Today was kind of a smorgasbord of shots but the next time I think I'll focus solely on textures.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

These are beautiful Rob and the clarity and sharpness to be applauded.

Mark said...

background color blends nicely ... good composition....interesting...