Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 322 of 365


Day 322 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

More fun with my new strobist kit. I put a piece of black fabric down on the floor and some pears we got in our CSA box today and photographed them at a few different angles. What would have taken 20 minutes of tinkering with my work lights to get the light and camera settings right took me 2 minutes with this new setup. Not to mention being able to photograph in my living room instead of the cold garage because of being wireless and battery operated now.

I also posted a few other versions and a black and white as I thought it looked more like a classic still life.










1 comment:

Jen said...

Gorgeous! I'm happy you're having fun with the new toy and it's saving you time. And that you were able to stay indoors last night for this shoot and didn't stick your cold nose on my cheek. :)