Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 317 of 365


Day 317 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I've been meaning to incorporate this glass wall into a shot for sometime now but wasn't exactly sure how to do it creatively. I've walked by it everyday on my way into my office since June and everyday look at it telling myself I need to photograph it somehow. It's not unusual in any sense other than it's a glass tile wall built in three levels in a wave pattern. So if you looked at it from straight down it would look like kind of like a S. Since I typically only pass by it while entering the building and leave by a back door that is locked from the outside I decided to see what it would look like with the sunset in the background. It's not particularly interesting but I can now say I incorporated the glass wall into a shot and check it off my list.

1 comment:

credd said...

glad you photographed it...because i like it!