Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 311 of 365


Day 311 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

Any guesses?

If I get a chance to reshoot this I think I want to try and get more light. It would be difficult to use a tripod so may have to bump up the ISO more. Ah...ISO. I've gone almost this entire year long project without learning how to use my ISO effectively. I've only recently realized I probably should increase it from 100 on occasion.

This photo was shot at 50mm f/1.8, 1/20 sec, ISO 400.

2 comments:

Els said...

Due to the colour similarity with the previous image on Flickr, I'm guessing it's steps into the pool?
Love the effect, each step deeper under water and therefore more distorted.

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Heh...yep they are steps leading down into a pool. I was leaving work at the spa after dark and it was empty so I thought I'd use the ambient light from the underwater pool lights to my advantage.