Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 308 of 365


Day 308 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I took part in a Flickr event titled "A day in the Life of November 4, 2009" today. Nothing special about the date...the guy who started it just wanted to see how many people he could get around the world to chronicle their day with photographs.

I started with the first thing I saw this morning (yes I had my camera sitting on my nightstand ready to take this very photo as I lay there) and ended with my drive home from work. I didn't spend a lot of time being creative...just took shots to tell a short story of my day and to do something a little different today.

You can find the rest of my day in photographs here.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cool idea; it would be fun to see another series done on a weekend day.