Sunday, January 10, 2010

No favorite of the week


Marina beach sunset, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

Since I posted other shots already for the week I can't really do my Sunday post of my favorite shot of the week. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing blog wise right now. I'm currently trying not to go backwards creatively since finishing my 365 project. So with that...here is a shot I took today at sunset. I wanted a different perspective from my previous sunset shots so I went to a beach a bit more north and where I could get down to the water a bit easier. I wanted to be able to do a longer exposure so I used my ND filter and my polarizer together.

This particular shot has the Accented Edges filter on it for a little extra texture to the water and clouds.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I was watching a Darts final on TV while I loaded this image Rob, and I will swear I thought I caught the Sun setting out of the corner of my eye, which was a lottle off putting but a real touch of magix to me. Well done.

Jen said...

I really like the repetition that is created by the reflection of the sun on the clouds and the water.