Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Untitled


Untitled, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I need to get back into experimenting with light and motion again. One of the things that kept me going with my 365 project was just playing with different ideas to see what I could come up with. Sometimes I thought of the idea in advance and other times it was me sitting in the garage looking at what I had in front of me in hopes of something inspiring me.

These last couple of photos are from my 365 project and I came across them while digging through my archive. I like them because it reminds me to think outside the box and to remember to play as you never know what you may up with during your play sessions. Trying to conform to some photography or art ideal gets boring after a while...at least for me.

No comments: