Saturday, January 1, 2011

Santa Cruz Photowalk



One thing I would really like to do more of in 2011 is to get with other photographers on a regular basis. I'm guilty of being a bit of a wall flower so don't go out of my way to try and arrange to meet other photographers. A Twitter contact (@jeremyv10) and I have been talking about getting together for several months now and finally got together yesterday for a late afternoon walk in a part of Santa Cruz I've never been. Hope to get with him again soon because I've not explored Santa Cruz really at all and he's a local so there is plenty of new places for me to be shown.

Hope everyone had a great 2010 and continue to have great happiness and success in 2011.

Thanks again for all of you who take the time to stop by my blog and comment. I really do appreciate it and while I've been really bad at being consistent I'm hoping to be better in 2011.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rob.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, as Ron says, and if you ever make it to SF let me know. I'd be super happy to go on a photo walk with you.

Jen said...

Here's to consistency!