Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dancing


dancing, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

Still trying to organize all my photos and find myself getting slowed down by thinking of different ways to present my shots. This is 3 separate photos that just seemed to fit together.

I came across a blog post by Jay Goodrich on the Outdoor Photographer blog that really came at a time where I've been struggling to figure out the direction I want to go in. The blog post title says it all...Developing Vision and Style and it is a good read.

So...I'm going to do my best to stop worrying about what other think of my vision and style and work hard on refining my own personal vision and style to suit my creative self.


4 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Way to go Rob!, But should you smoke three cigarettes at a time LOL!

Jen said...

This is beautiful!

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Thank Ron :)

This is actually three separate photos that I merged together. They are from my fishing line and movement experimenting.

Jérôme Aoustin said...

I like it a lot. Very creative way of using a fishing line!