Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Untitled




Untitled, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.
Went for a walk last Saturday in the late afternoon looking specifically for light reflections in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea. I don't find the town all that photo inspiring during the day as it's all stores and art galleries but with the Christmas lights it is all lit up at night and nice for reflections.

I think for me the hardest part of photographing reflections is getting the right angle and keeping myself out of the photograph if I'm aiming at windows. Nothing more annoying then looking through a bunch of photos and seeing my head, arm or whole body in the reflection when I thought I was being careful to get the right angle.

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I love the composition of this Rob, fantastic consolation Prize after all those boring shops and art galleries.

Peter Mitchell said...

Very nice.