Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 350 of 365


Day 350 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I didn't have my camera with me at work today and on the way home the sky was a beautiful pink and blue. I figure I have a very short window of time to grab my camera and see about catching a few shots of the sky. It was perfect as I pull into my driveway...I race into the house, say hi to my wife, grab my camera and as I'm heading back out the door tell my wife there's a beautiful pink sky. I missed the best of it...

So what you see is a Christmas display (seen in previous shots) with what was left of the pink sky in the background...used out of focus and f/1.8 for effect.

I enjoy what the out of focus and wide open aperture can do...not sure how others feel about it.

Only 15 days to go on my 365 Project. Any requests?

1 comment:

Joey said...

Rocking the OOF for the last leg of your journey :D