Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 243 of 365


Day 243 of 365, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I saw a photo a while back of a couple needles with colorful thread that was pretty nice but I couldn't get close to replicating the look. When something isn't working for me I tend to play with focus and blur to see how it may look. This is an instance where out of focus is more appealing to me.

Because I tend to only show my finished shot so I thought I'd show what the base was. I've included another shot I liked but didn't pick as my official photo of the day. The bottom shot kind of makes me think of a blurry cloud and rainbow.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It certainly did make me wonder what it was. I like the photo you have chosen best out of the three . . . reminds me a little of some solid/liquid like (don't hate me) Play-Do or Silly Putty.

DART said...

absolutely love that first one...didn't know what it was at first either, but was drawn to it!