Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cachagua


Cachagua, originally uploaded by Rob Weiher.

I took this a while ago but thought of it after a failed attempt at photography today. I have not been taking photo walks lately but vowed that today rain or shine I would head out. Well...it was definitely a rain type of day but being originally from Washington State I know that rain won't hurt you, it'll just make you wet.

Drove to Santa Cruz, which I have never really explored, even though it's only 30 minutes or so up the road. Long story short...while I wasn't all the bothered by the rain and getting a little wet, well soaked, I couldn't really get any good photos. The wind off the ocean was whipping the rain in almost parallel so my lens kept getting wet. Oh well...I did get a good amount of walking in so it wasn't a complete lose.

Jessica...I did some Photoshop work to the pier telescopes. Not a lot but I think the tinting came from a combination of my white balance set to cloudy and a slight levels adjustment and a strong contrast curve adjustment.

Post a Comment